Do you love the idea of running a bed and breakfast and want to discover the first steps to owning your own B&B?
Fancy running a bed and breakfast but not sure if it's the right lifestyle for you?
Want to get clear on what's involved and what your next steps are?
Want to improve your chances of creating a B&B that you're going to love running and welcome guests who leave rave reviews?
*** Note that the course is aimed at people who want to run a bed and breakfast in the UK, but will also be useful if you are planning to set up overseas ***
Discover what's involved in owning your own B&B with this
MINI WORKSHOP, BONUSES AND RESOURCES
As soon you as you sign up, you'll get immediate access to the mini workshop and all of the materials listed below.
You can download and keep all of the materials.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER:
- Answers to the 10 questions that are most frequently asked by B&B owners.
- What the difference is between a B&B, guest house and a hotel
- If running a B&B is the right move for you and your family
- What makes a successful B&B
- 5 steps to a successful B&B including the basics that EVERY B&B needs to get right
- How to define your ideal guest
- Why you can't create a B&B that appeals to everyone
- Why it's important to exceed guest expectations
- The 5 essential stages of good customer service
- An overview of how to market your B&B to get the type of guests you want to stay
- How much you can expect to earn
- How to go about getting a commercial mortgage
- What to do next to get started on a business plan
- What insurance you need
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE MINI WORKSHOP?
✔️ 1.5 hour workshop
✔️ Workshop recording, which you can download to keep
✔️ Training area login with access to the recording, downloads and bonuses
✔️ Workshop slides PDF to download
✔️ BONUS: Answers to the 10 most commonly asked questions about setting up or buying a B&B ( 15 pages )
✔️ BONUS: Ultimate B&B kitchen equipment list ( 16 pages )
✔️ BONUS: Pricing and Special Offers - How to price your B&B rooms and add value so you can charge more
If you decide to go and purchase the full online course - you will receive a £40 voucher off the purchase price
Meet the trainer behind the course
Hello! I'm Karen Thorne
EXPERIENCED BED AND BREAKFAST OWNER AND TRAINER, DOG LOVER, MUM TO 1, AVID KNITTER, BIRD WATCHER
I'm the founder and owner of Bed and Breakfast Academy. I'm an experienced B&B owner, trainer, head cheerleader at the Yellow Duck Collection, dog wrangler, avid knitter, proud mother of Jess and wife to Rob - the one with the beard.
I worked for British Airways for 16 years, where I was an IT manager, trainer, coach and facilitator.
When we decided to escape the rat race, move to the countryside and set up my own B&B in Shropshire in 2004, there was very little support or information available for anyone starting a B&B. And I made an awful lot of expensive mistakes along the way.
I decided to combine my training skills with what I'd learned about running a B&B ( the hard way ... ouch ) to create a training course to help aspiring B&B owners like you create your best B&B life and to make sure you don't make the same expensive mistakes I'd made!
And Bed and Breakfast Academy was born in 2006.
It lovely to meet you!